A tin type made using the wet plate collodion photography – invented in 1852.
Jamsil Stadium : Doosan Bears / LG Twins
Seoul, South Korea.
Photographed / Developed LIVE outside the ballpark
Original Artwork – EMAIL FOR DETAILS – email@example.com
- Hand developed Tintype photograph (Photograph on tin)
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Signed and Dated
- Price includes postage and packaging
Giclee is a fine art digital printing process which use pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper. This will give the prints a superior quality, light-fastness and stability through the years.
- Giclee print – high quality gallery standard
- Signed and dated
- Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm acid free archival paper
- Prints are sent via tracked postage