Wichita Wingnuts – Lawrence–Dumont Stadium
- Home of the Wichita Wingnuts from 2008-2018
- Painted 2018 in the last season of the teams existence.
- Capacity 6400
- Located on the northwest corner of McLean Boulevard and Maple Street, along the west bank of the Arkansas River, in the Delano neighborhood of downtown Wichita.
- Home to the annual National Baseball Congress World Series from 1935 until 2018.
- Torn down in 2018 to make way for the new Wichita Wind Surge.
- Satchel Paige played here along with many former Negro League and Major League greats!
Own a piece of history today for your office or home!
Read more about it below ->
Commission your copy from the original canvas here. Just select your chosen size!
- Copy from the original painting complete by Andy Brown in 2019 on his Diamonds on Canvas tour
- Signed and dated
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Framing – your painting is sent ready to hang!
Thanks for your support!
- Commission sizes vary depending on the ratio of the original canvas (Panoramic or 4/3).
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from payment to receipt of your chosen ballpark.
- Shipping cost does not include any additional taxes which may be applied at country of receipt.